5-day program - Supported by College on Murray Training boat
- 2 teams of 4 - each team has two canoes
- BYO food, drinks, camping equipment etc
- We provide safety escort, canoes, waterproof drum packs, etc
Day 1&2 = Getting set - Cruise on College training boat from Kia Marina to Walker flat
- Share food on the cruise upriver
- Reading the river dangers
- Practise capsize skills
- Revising first aid skills
- Checking equipment and supplies
Day 3&4 = AJ - 6+ hrs/day paddle - you are on your own - we provide safety watch.
- Depart Walker Flat - 48k to Kia Marina
- You work out your campsites - your camp - your food
- Arrive, Kia Marina,
- Party Night (or sleep)
Day 5 Review & report
- Make sure all the notes and photos are ready and plan the final presentation for your Youtube or PowerPoint.
Fees Negotiable: minimum of 4 participants to go.
NB: We can support large groups of participants.
Phone Capt. Bouc on 0418 836 137 to discuss options.
Go To VET College
Last Modified on 08/10/2019 11:13