Adelaide Nautical College Inc. (ABN 85 991 588 702) is a Private College,
The college, incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act SA 1985 in 1994, is managed by the Principal and professional staff who report to and seek advice from the Advisory College Board, elected at the Annual General Meeting according to the Rules of Association. It is recognised by ATO as a charitable educational organisation with a DGR school building fund.
College Members are also members of the Adelaide Nautical College Alumni Inc.
- Persons who enrol in an ANC training program during the current financial year.
- Persons who are members of the college staff.
- Persons who have been granted Associate Membership and have paid an annual membership fee.
- Schools or Youth Groups who have paid an annual membership fee (persons accessing ANC from these groups must be enrolled in the group or school.)
- Corporate and Service Clubs who support the college activities and have paid an annual membership fee.
Continuing membership payable in July each year - - - currently $50
- Continuing members who enrol for a college program during the year will have their ongoing membership included in their course fee.
- Individual membership $50 per person
- Family membership (nominally 2 adults and 2 children with variations negotiated) $50 per family
- Schools (individual participants must be enrolled in the school) $50 per school
- Youth groups (individual participants must be fully paid up members of the youth group) $50 per group
- Associate members $50 per person
- Corporate and Service Clubs who support the college activities $50 per group
Day Members (Current Day Membership = $2).
- This day membership fee protects the right of privacy for the college to regulate admission to college facilities.
- The Principal reserves the right to accept or reject applications for membership in the best interests of the college. There is no right of appeal to the Principal's decision.
All members are encouraged to invest in the College Alumni Loan Licence program. Loan Licence capital is used to purchase ships, yachts, boats and equipment for use by the college and its members.
Members who own Licences may use college boats and equipment on an annual use basis according to the number of licence days/nights held, providing they have been assessed as competent by college assessor staff. (Boat Time Share)
Download an Application for Membership Form below - Complete the form, sign it and forward it to the Principal. If approved for membership the college will invoice you for fees due and any investment funds you have requested.
On receiving approval of admission, the applicant is required to pay all program, investment and membership fees for that enrolment within 7 days (or make acceptable arrangements with the Principal for payment).